Zu diesem Buch gibt es noch keine Kurzmeinung. Hilf anderen Lesern, indem du das Buch bewertest und eine Kurzmeinung oder Rezension veröffentlichst.
Auf der Suche nach deinem neuen Lieblingsbuch? Melde dich bei LovelyBooks an, entdecke neuen Lesestoff und aufregende Buchaktionen.
Inhaltsangabe zu "Profit is only a side effect"
“For me, success means balancing all the aspects of life that make me who I am as a person.”
Gerold Wolfarth shows you
- Ten simple rules for how to balance entrepreneurial success and a fulfilling life.
- The perfect tools for the day-to-day management of companies and for successful self-management.
- How to succeed and yet to remain true to yourself.
“Profit is Only a Side-Effect”
is aimed at all who want to
- live authentically and consciously,
- communicate more effectively,
- increase their competence,
- be more confident,
- be successful and fulfilled in all areas of life,
- inspire and fascinate people.
Six years after starting his own business, Gerold Wolfarth’s enterprise was suddenly in dire straits. But the young entrepreneur stayed strong and found a solution. While expanding his business into a market leader operating throughout Europe, he made a surprising discovery: entrepreneurial success is compatible with – and might even depend upon – taking care to lead a fulfilling life in all its aspects.
Gerold Wolfarth now knows that ten points are the key to his success. In "Profit is Only a Side-Effect", he introduces them and explains how they can guide one’s life.
Nine surprising facts about Gerold Wolfarth
1. From the son of simple farmer he became the CEO of a Europe-wide company.
2. He began to manage the family farm when he was only 8 years old.
3. He completed his first Ironman at the age of twenty-two - for months his day started at 4:30 in the morning.
4. At the age of twenty-six he became the manager of a franchise business.
5. He has led his company from a one-man business to the European market leader.
6. Six years after its founding, his company was about to go out of business. He saved it.
7. Recipe for success No. 1: Do not bend, but be open, honest and direct.
8. Recipe for success No. 2: Concentrate on the essentials.
9. Recipe for success No. 3: Take your fellow human beings seriously in all areas of your life.