- (23)Ersterscheinung: 01.08.1997Aktuelle Ausgabe: 02.08.2012Bagged and discarded, the dismembered body of a woman is discovered in the grounds of an abandoned monastery. Dr Temperance Brennan has been researching disappearances in the city. Soon she is convinced that a serial killer is at work. Can Tempe make her crucial breakthrough before the killer strikes again?
- (14)Ersterscheinung: 01.05.1999Aktuelle Ausgabe: 07.07.2011'Another day. Another death. Death du Jour. My God, how many such days would there be[unk]' On a bitterly cold March night in Montreal, forensic anthropologist Dr Temperance Brennan is exhuming the remains of a nun proposed for sainthood in the grounds of an old church. Just hours later, Tempe is called to the scene of an horrific arson.
- (13)Ersterscheinung: 01.07.2000Aktuelle Ausgabe: 07.07.2011Violence is escalating, and spilling on to the streets of Montreal. A nine-year-old girl is killed in crossfire on her way to ballet class. The body of a teenager killed in North Carolina is found hundreds of miles away.
- (13)Ersterscheinung: 01.01.2001Aktuelle Ausgabe: 07.07.2011A plane crashes high in the mountains of North Carolina. But a severed foot is discovered a good distance from the crash site... Forensic anthropologist Dr Temperence Brennan is first on the scene. The task that confronts her is a sad and sickening one, and her investigation seems to be throwing up more questions than answers.
- (12)Ersterscheinung: 01.07.2002Aktuelle Ausgabe: 07.07.2011In the searing heat of Guatemala, Dr Temperance Brennan excavates the remains of a two-year-old child from a site that is said to contain the bodies of twenty-three women and children. Shaken by the discovery, Tempe tries to harden herself against the horrors that she finds. And then four young girls go missing from Guatemala City...
- (12)Ersterscheinung: 01.07.2003Aktuelle Ausgabe: 07.07.2011It's a summer of record-breaking heat in Charlotte, North Carolina and Dr Temperance Brennan is looking forward to her first vacation in years. She's almost out the door when the bones start appearing. First there's the newborn skeleton found in a wood stove. Who put the baby there? The mother, hardly more than a child herself, has disappeared.
- (11)Ersterscheinung: 01.01.2004Aktuelle Ausgabe: 02.06.2006'Death by self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head' is the on-scene assessment, but the victim's relatives are adamant in their rejection of suicide as an explanation. Discovered in a closet, a week after death, the body is barely recognisable. Extreme heat has accelerated decomposition, and Dr Temperance Brennan's forensic expertise is required.
- (16)Ersterscheinung: 01.07.2006Aktuelle Ausgabe: 09.12.2014Dr Temperance Brennan and her students are working on a site of prehistoric graves on an island near Charleston, South Carolina, when a decomposing body is uncovered in a shallow grave off a lonely beach.§§The bone is fresh and the remains are still topped by wisps of hair it s a recent burial, and a case Tempe must take.§§Tempe determines that the deceased is a middle-aged white male - but who was he? Why was he buried in a clandestine grave? And what does an unusual vertical fracture of one of the vertebrae signify?§§Before long, another body is discovered - and Tempe finds herself drawn deeper into a shocking investigation which will challenge her entire view of humanity.§
- (16)Ersterscheinung: 01.08.2007Aktuelle Ausgabe: 24.06.2008Temperance Brennan, like her creator Kathy Reichs, is a brilliant, sexy forensic anthropologist called on to solve the toughest cases. But for Tempe, the discovery of a young girl's skeleton in Acadia, Canada, is more than just another assignment. Évangéline, Tempe's childhood best friend, was also from Acadia. Named for the character in the Longfellow poem, Évangéline was the most exotic person in Tempe's eight-year-old world. When Évangéline disappeared, Tempe was warned not to search for her, that the girl was "dangerous."
Thirty years later, flooded with memories, Tempe cannot help wondering if this skeleton could be the friend she lost so many years ago. And what is the meaning of the strange skeletal lesions found on the bones of the young girl?
Meanwhile, Tempe's beau, Ryan, investigates a series of cold cases. Three girls dead. Four missing. Could the New Brunswick skeleton be part of the pattern? As Tempe draws on the latest advances in forensic anthropology to penetrate the past, Ryan hunts down a serial predator.
Die Meisterin des forensischen Thrillers: Die 1950 in Chicago geborene Kathy Reichs studierte in ihrer Heimatstadt und promovierte 1975 als Doktor der Anthropologie. Anschließend unterrichtete sie an verschiedenen Universitäten. Als forensische Anthropologin berät sie seit den 1990er-Jahren gerichtsmedizinische Institute in den ...Weitere Informationen zur Autorin