Inhaltsangabe zu "PRINCE2 For Dummies"
Fully updated with the 2009 practice guidelines, this book will take you through every step of a project - from planning and establishing roles to closing and reviewing - offering practical and easy-to-understand advice on using PRINCE2. It also shows how to use the method when approaching the key concerns of project management, including setting up effective controls, managing project risk, managing quality and controlling change. PRINCE2 allows you to divide your project into manageable chunks, so you can make realistic plans and know when resources will be needed. PRINCE2 For Dummies, 2009 Edition provides you with a comprehensive guide to its systems, procedures and language so you can run efficient and successful projects.
PRINCE2 For Dummies, 2009 Edition includes:
Part I: How PRINCE Can Help You
- Chapter 1: So What's a Project Method and Why Do I Need to Use One?
- Chapter 2: Outlining the Structure of PRINCE2
- Chapter 3: Getting Real Power from PRINCE2
Part II: Working Through Your Project
- Chapter 4: Checking the Idea Before You Start
- Chapter 5: Planning the Whole Project: Initiation
- Chapter 6: Preparing for a Stage in the Project
- Chapter 7: Controlling a Stage
- Chapter 8: Building the Deliverables - the Work of the Teams
- Chapter 9: Finishing the Project
- Chapter 10: Running Effective Project Boards
Part III: Help with PRINCE Project Management
- Chapter 11: Producing and Updating the Business Case
- Chapter 12: Deciding Roles and Responsibilities
- Chapter 13: Managing Project Quality
- Chapter 14: Planning the Project, Stages, and Work Packages
- Chapter 15: Managing Project Risk
- Chapter 16: Controlling Change and Controlling Versions
- Chapter 17: Monitoring Progress and Setting Up Effective Controls
Part IV: The Part of Tens
- Chapter 18: Ten Ways to Make PRINCE Work Well
- Chapter 19: Ten Tips for a Good Business Case
- Chapter 20: Ten Things for Successful Project Assurance Part V: Appendices
- Appendix A: Looking into PRINCE Qualifications
- Appendix B: Glossary of the Main PRINCE2 Terms
Rezensionen und Bewertungen
Ähnliche Bücher für noch mehr Lesestunden
Gespräche aus der Community zum Buch
Starte mit "Neu" die erste Leserunde, Buchverlosung oder das erste Thema.