- (157)Ersterscheinung: 01.05.2007Aktuelle Ausgabe: 15.06.2011Zoey enters the House of Night, a school where, after having undergone the Change, she will train to become an adult vampyre - that is, if she makes it through the Change. Not all of those who are chosen do. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess, Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers.
- (133)Ersterscheinung: 02.10.2007Aktuelle Ausgabe: 17.06.2011Fledgling vampire Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She's come to terms with the vast powers the vampire goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night.
- (108)Ersterscheinung: 23.09.2008Aktuelle Ausgabe: 02.05.2013'I've got you. You're not alone.' I tried to sound calm and soothing, but I was breaking apart inside. Please don't take him! Please save him! my mind screamed.
I looked into his eyes and completely forgot the rest of the world. In that moment, all I knew was that I was holding Stark in my arms, and I was going to lose him very, very soon.
As if it's not enough to lose her friends and all three boyfriends, Zoey Redbird, the most powerful fledgling the Vampyre world has ever seen, knows that great trouble is coming to the House of Night.
Despite her nightmares, Zoey finds herself distracted by the new kid Stark, brought to the House by Neferet, who clearly has something she wants from him. There's something between Stark and Zoey that she never imagined - but disaster is awaiting them all, and she doesn't know if she can fight the approaching evil alone any more...
- (93)Ersterscheinung: 10.03.2009Aktuelle Ausgabe: 01.05.2013'The door closed with a sickening thud of finality, shutting my friends out and leaving me alone with my enemy, a fallen angel, and the monstrous bird creature his ancient lust had created. Then I did something I'd only done twice before in my life. I fainted.' It's all happening, though Zoey Redbird wishes it wasn't. She has her friends back, which is great. But a dark angel has taken over the House of Night, supported by High Priestess Neferet. Not so great. This leaves Zoey hiding out with the (supposedly friendly) red fledglings in Tulsa's prohibition-era tunnels. The not greatness continues. Zoey has some boy-thoughts to distract her, with a chance to make-up with super-hot-ex Eric. But thoughts of the archer that died, semi-permanently, in her arms also keep distracting her. Then he shows up as Neferet's newest minion. Well, hell. Zoey and friends need a plan to put things right, soon, if she's to keep both head and heart intact.
- (72)Ersterscheinung: 01.01.2009Aktuelle Ausgabe: 27.04.2010Zoey needs a break after some serious excitement. Sadly, the House of Night school for vampyres doesn't feature breaks on its curriculum - even for a High Priestess in training and her gang. Plus juggling three guys is no stress reliever, especially when one is a sexy Warrior so into protecting Zoey that he's sensing her emotions. Wider stresses lurk too, and the dark force in Tulsa's tunnels is spreading. Could Stevie Rae be responsible for more than a group of misfit fledglings? And Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from the immortal Kalona and his dark allure - but they also show that only Zoey can stop him. She's not exactly keen to meet up, but if Zoey don't go to Kalona he'll exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. She just has to find the courage to do what's necessary, or everything that's important to her will be destroyed.
- (61)Ersterscheinung: 01.04.2010Aktuelle Ausgabe: 01.10.2013'The pieces of her spirit are with the dead in the Otherworld,' Aphrodite said, blinking hard against the stinging of her red-tinged eyes. 'Zoey is completely gone.' Zoey Redbird's soul has been shattered by the death of her high school sweetheart Heath, and she has followed him to the Otherworld. As the world threatens to fall under Neferet's control, the only hope is that Zoey might find the strength to bring her soul together again.§Stark, Zoey's Warrior, is determined to save her, no matter what the cost to himself. And Heath is only just beginning to understand that, in the Otherworld, the only way to save Zoey is to lose her - completely...
- (52)Ersterscheinung: 20.12.2010Aktuelle Ausgabe: 01.06.2013My soul's been shattered and my boyfriend's been killed. Don't I deserve a break? Just a little one? Zoey is alive and stronger than ever, being cared for by her new Guardian, and finally finding some peace far from the ongoing battle against Neferet. But in her brief moment of happiness, it's easy to forget that the House of Night needs her, as do her friends. In Zoey's absence, Stevie Rae has found her feelings for the Raven Mocker Rephaim are stronger than she ever could have expected, even while he still admits loyalty to their sworn enemy. Then a terrible murder threatens to destroy their group and tear their world apart - and that death will not be the last.
- (21)Ersterscheinung: 25.10.2011Aktuelle Ausgabe: 15.05.2013Zoey is finally home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side, and preparing to face off against Neferet – which would be a whole lot easier if the High Counsel saw the ex-High Priestess for what she really is. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, Rephaim and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together – if he can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow…
But there are new forces at work at the House of Night. An influx of humans, including Lenobia's handsome horse whisperer, threatens their precarious stability. And then there's the mysterious Aurox, a jaw-droppingly gorgeous teen boy who is actually more – or possibly less – than human. Only Neferet knows he was created to be her greatest weapon. But Zoey can sense the part of his soul that remains human, the compassion that wars with his Dark calling. And there's something strangely familiar about him…
Will Neferet's true nature be revealed before she succeeds in silencing them all? And will Zoey be able to touch Aurox's humanity in time to protect him – and everyone – from his own fate? Find out what's destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series.
- (1)Ersterscheinung: 12.05.2013Aktuelle Ausgabe: 12.05.2013At last, Zoey has what she wanted: the truth is out. Neferet's evil has been exposed, and the High Council is no longer on her side - but she's far from done wreaking havoc in the vampyre world.
With the seeds of distrust sown and Darkness breeding chaos at the House of Night, everyone must band together - but that's proving to be more difficult than ever before. The twins are barely speaking and the House of Night's former enemy, Kalona, has now become their warrior, pushing their trust to the limits. To top it all off, Zoey is pretty darn sure she might be losing her mind - she saw something when she looked at Neferet's minion, Aurox, through the Seer Stone that she can hardly explain to herself, let alone her friends. Zoey knows that following her instincts might be just what they need to defeat evil... but if she's wrong, it could cause the destruction of those closest to her.
With the tension at a breaking point and friendships on the line, can the nerd herd come together to stop the spread of Darkness before it's too late?
Fantasievolle Vampir-Literatur mit Mutter-Tochter-Power: Die 1960 geborene US-amerikanische Autorin Phyllis Christine Cast ist Englischlehrerin und veröffentlichte 2001 ihr Debüt als Schriftstellerin „Goddess by Mistake“, der erste Band der mehrfach ausgezeichneten Reihe „Goddess Summoning“. Seitdem hat sie weitere fantastische Jugendreihen wie ...Weitere Informationen zur Autorin