Mr. Beautiful: Volume 4 (Up in the Air)

von R.K. Lilley 
5,0 Sterne bei1 Bewertungen
Mr. Beautiful: Volume 4 (Up in the Air)
Bestellen bei:

Neue Kurzmeinungen

Lonechastesouls avatar

This is a beautiful way to round out and finish the series, and a true celebration of the relationships that feature in the story.

Alle 1 Bewertungen lesen

Auf der Suche nach deinem neuen Lieblingsbuch? Melde dich bei LovelyBooks an, entdecke neuen Lesestoff und aufregende Buchaktionen.

Buchdetails

Aktuelle Ausgabe
ISBN:9781628780178
Sprache:Englisch
Ausgabe:Flexibler Einband
Umfang:388 Seiten
Verlag:R.K. Lilley
Erscheinungsdatum:15.10.2014

Rezensionen und Bewertungen

Neu
5 Sterne
Filtern:
  • 5 Sterne1
  • 4 Sterne0
  • 3 Sterne0
  • 2 Sterne0
  • 1 Stern0
  • Sortieren:
    Lonechastesouls avatar
    Lonechastesoulvor 8 Monaten
    Kurzmeinung: This is a beautiful way to round out and finish the series, and a true celebration of the relationships that feature in the story.
    Up in the Air #4.

    The real romance in life didn’t come in that first sweet taste of love, as profound and life changing as it was. There was love then, yes. Obsession, passion, infatuation. All of that and more.
    But the true romance came from the slow lapse of time, the inexorable passing of days, weeks, months, years decades.
    I’d hold onto her with the last breath in my body.



    Mr. Beautiful takes us to James mind, while we remember the most important marks of their relationship and its evolution after “the accident”. We get to see more of Stephens love story and it is pretty amazing. I loved how this felt like a giant epilogue and if you loved this series, you can’t miss this one.

    If you're hoping for a solid story that takes place after the events of the original trilogy, you're not likely to get one here. This novella was running different stories simultaneously and to put it mildly, all over the place. It alternated between past/present POVs and also concurrently alternating between James and Stephan for a good majority of the book.

    And turns out, the actual story for James (aka Mr Beautiful) ended at 66%. The remaining 34% were pretty much bonus POVs/teaser chaps from Tristan/Frankie/Akira/Lourdes and some retelling of the original trilogy in James's POV.

    The ending really pushed up the rating by a full star. What a brilliant series. I couldn't get enough of James. Boy did he worship the ground Bianca walked on. The love and adoration this man has for Bianca is beautiful. Stephan, Bianca and even James overcome so many hurdles in their lives growing up and they've managed to become such truly exceptional people.

    While the Up in the Air books do finish beautifully, I’m really pleased that I read this book. It’s a beautiful way to round out and finish the series, and a true celebration of the relationships that feature in the story.

    I highly recommend the Up In The Air series!

    Kommentieren0
    23
    Teilen

    Gespräche aus der Community zum Buch

    Neu

    Starte mit "Neu" die erste Leserunde, Buchverlosung oder das erste Thema.

    Was ist LovelyBooks?

    Über Bücher redet man gerne, empfiehlt sie seinen Freunden und Bekannten oder kritisiert sie, wenn sie einem nicht gefallen haben. LovelyBooks ist der Ort im Internet, an dem all das möglich ist - die Heimat für Buchliebhaber und Lesebegeisterte. Schön, dass du hier bist!

    Mehr Infos

    Buchliebe für dein Mailpostfach

    Hol dir mehr von LovelyBooks