- (99)Ersterscheinung: 14.09.2000Aktuelle Ausgabe: 12.02.2009Meet Rebecca Bloomwood. She's a journalist. She spends her working life telling others how to manage their money. She spends her leisure time shopping. She knows she should stop, but she can't. She tries Cutting Back, she tries Making More Money. But neither seems to work. Can Becky regain the use of her Switch card?
- (83)Ersterscheinung: 01.01.2002Aktuelle Ausgabe: 29.06.2011For Rebecca life is peachy. She has a job on morning TV, her bank manager is being nice to her, and the icing on the brioche is that she has been offered work in New York. The Museum of Modern Art, the Guggenheim, and she does intend to visit them all, but first Saks, then Bloomingdales...
- (71)Ersterscheinung: 01.06.2004Aktuelle Ausgabe: 29.06.2011Becky thought being married to Luke Brandon would be one big Tiffany box of happiness. But to be honest, it's not quite as dreamy as she'd hoped. The trouble started on honeymoon, when she told Luke the tiniest little fib, about the teeniest little purchase. Then she receives some incredible news. She has a long-lost sister.
- (46)Ersterscheinung: 18.08.2010Aktuelle Ausgabe: 21.07.2011Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) thought motherhood would be a breeze and that having a daughter was a dream come true - a shopping friend for life! But it's trickier than she thought - two-year-old Minnie has a quite different approach to shopping. She can create havoc everywhere from Harrods to Harvey Nicks to her own christening.
- (37)Ersterscheinung: 25.09.2014Aktuelle Ausgabe: 25.09.2014Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) is in Hollywood! It's as if all her life has been leading to this moment. She's hanging out with the stars . or at least she will be, when she finally gets to meet movie superstar Sage Seymour, whom husband Luke is now managing.
There's so much to see and do! And getting Minnie through the hurdles for her A-list Hollywood pre-school will require some.er.help.
Becky sets her heart on a new career - she's going to be a celebrity stylist. Red carpet, here she comes! But Becky soon finds it's tough in Tinseltown. Luckily her best friend Suze comes over to keep her company, and together they embark on the Hollywood insider trail. But somehow...things aren't quite working out as they'd hoped.
Then Becky's big chance comes, and it's an opportunity that money can't buy. But will it cost her too much?
Eine Schnäppchenjägerin mit Oxford-Abschluss: Die englische Autorin Sophie Kinsella wurde 1969 als Madeleine Sophie Townley geboren und nahm für ihre schriftstellerische Karriere den Mädchennamen ihrer Mutter an. Sie studierte an der renommierten Universität Oxford zunächst Musik und wechselte nach einem ...Weitere Informationen zur Autorin